A fast-track strategy spearheaded by the United Nations Programme on HIV/AIDS (UNAIDS) aims to reduce the annual number of new HIV infections to 500,000 by 2020 and to less than 200,000 by 2030. This page contains reports and other resources about the fast-track response.
Fast Track: Ending the Global AIDS Epidemic by 2030
- Fast-Tracking Combination Prevention
- Invest in Prevention: #Qtr4HIVprevention
- Fast Track: Ending the Global AIDS Epidemic by 2030
- Voluntary Medical Male Circumcision on Fast Track (Excerpt from UNAIDS World AIDS Day 2015 Report)
- On the Fast-Track to End AIDS by 2030: Focus on Location and Population
Year of publication: 2015