Produced with support from the U.S. President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR) through the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID), this resource package is intended to strengthen the counselling provided to adolescents ages 15 to 19 at voluntary medical male circumcision (VMMC) services and to improve linkages between VMMC and other services for adolescents. The materials focus on strengthening VMMC counselling for clients ages 15 years and older who are eligible for PEPFAR-supported VMMC services.
The resource package includes:
• A Counseling Guide (link below under Resources)
• A Training Manal (link below under Resources)
• PowerPoint Slides for use during training sessions
• Cue Cards to help counselors prepare for counselling sessions
• Flip Charts for use during counselling sessions